Tuesday, March 29, 2011

So I decided to start a blog....

Lately, I have been thinking a lot about my life.  

As a wife.  As a mom.  As a woman.  Most importantly, as a child of God.  

All of these roles play a huge part in my life and affect each other daily.  I try to be my best in all these roles.  Sometimes I do ok.  A lot of times I don't.  

So this is my attempt to share some of the things we go through in our little family.  I have no idea how often I will update.  I would love to say, "I will post every week.  I will add pictures and say witty things and tell funny stories."  That may be a lie.  So I will do my best.  I will try to take the time to share things that I want to remember, that I think are sweet, funny, or even remotely interesting to someone else.  I will try to include pictures.  I would love for this to be a scrapbook of sorts (which by the way I have never once made a scrapbook in my adult life). 

So I am stepping out of my comfort zone a little.  But that's a good thing, right?

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are doing this - it's inspiring and I love that I can keep up with your family. :) Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete