Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Here comes the sun (do, do, do)

Today was a welcomed change from the l-o-n-g rainy, icky weekend.  
The sun came out!!  So I proceeded to kick the girls out to the backyard for some much needed play and fresh air.  We opened the screen door and I turned on some country music, their favorite right now.  We ate supper out on the deck, and it was lovely.  As I was cleaning the kitchen, I realized it was a bit too quiet.  If you have kids, you know what this means.  
T-R-O-U-B-L-E.  Here is what I found...


And this...


So they joined forces for the ultimate mudpie making.




And really, the best part was...I didn't get mad.  I grabbed my camera and took pictures.  
32 pictures of my sweet girls making a mess and having the time of their lives. 

 Because that's what it's all about, right?



A great ending to a beautiful day.  



2 comments:

  1. Hey Shelley! Welcome to the world of blogging. Can't wait to read all the adventures that Williams family will have together. Your girls are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it.................and I love the way you can express yourself through words. Pictures are awesome, especially EK with the hose.

    Priceless!!!

    rw

    ReplyDelete